Join My Email List

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

2015 IDEA BOOK & CATALOG

Paper Pumpkin

Paper Pumpkin

Visitors

Monday, December 1, 2008

RECYCLE, REUSE, & RING in the HOLIDAYS!

I am beyond excited to share this project with you. When I was looking at Angie Juda's Blog, I saw a cute gift card holder made out of the Scallop Circle Die from our Big Shot Machine. Well, once I saw it the bells and whistles started going off in my head (what don't you have those in your head?), and I thought I could do a similar project with something I had around the house. Those of you who know me, know I love to re-use things in creative ways.

So, I instantly thought I could use the lids from formula cans I had left over from the Holiday Trees projects made at a recent workshop. I just love it when projects turn out exactly like I envision them and when I find a use for something I decided to hang on to.

I hope you enjoy these as much as I do....they are adorable if I say so myself... and easy to make!!




SUPPLIES for all: Various Designer Series Papers & Card stock, Punches (1 1/4 Square Punch, Small Tag Punch, Large Tag Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Word Window, Snow Blossom, 1/2" Circle Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, 1/8" Handheld Circle Punch, Boho Blossom Punch), Sticky Strip, Coluzzle, Various Ribbon, Uni-Ball White Gel Pen.

1 comment:

The Holden Family said...

very cute idea! I love them!