Join My Email List

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

2015 IDEA BOOK & CATALOG

Paper Pumpkin

Paper Pumpkin

Visitors

Friday, December 12, 2008

HO HO HOLIDAY ORNAMENTS PART III

Okay are you on the edge of your seat? Just kidding, this is an ornament I was just playing around with. I really like how it turned out. Let me know what you think!!

SUPPLIES: Season Of Simple Grace (stamp set); Basic Black, Bashful Blue; Creamy Caramel (Card Stock); Bashful Blue, Basic Black (ink); 1/2" Striped Bashful Blue Ribbon, Crop-a-Dile, Snail Adhesive, Stick Strip, 2-Way Glue, Dazzling Diamonds, and Yo Yo Yellow Stampin Write Marker. The container is from the craft store, I found them in the bead section.


I am actually going to do a whole set of these, one with the Three Wisemen and another using the Shepherds. I will post the whole set after I make them. I thought the set could be great for our MOPS ornament exchange. Enjoy!!

No comments: