Join My Email List

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

2015 IDEA BOOK & CATALOG

Paper Pumpkin

Paper Pumpkin

Visitors

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

More Christmas Gifts & Goodies...

Hello all... I just wanted to quickly post a couple things I made at the end of last week. I will do my best to keep up my posts this week, but I am on the countdown to my big holiday bazaar, and I still have tons of work to do. so in the meantime I hope you enjoy the two items below...

SQUARE ORNAMENT: I saw these fun shaped ornaments on Angie Juda's blog, I knew I had to get some right away (they are at Michael's & Hobby Lobby). This is my first attempt with reinkers.. I used the classic ink, which was not the smartest idea as it is not permanent, so it really doesn't dry... so if you try this use permanent ink refills. I mixed Dazzling Diamonds in the ink to give it a little sparkle. My favorite part is the Rub-On's, the final product also has 2008 on the top. Enjoy...




FRAMED ART: Below is my latest Framed Art, I gave it to my step-sister for Christmas (we celebrated early). I have started adding clear photo corners to make it easier for the recipient to just pop in their own pictures. I just love these colors (Bella Rose DSP, Riding Hood Red CS, Basic Black CS)

No comments: