Join My Email List

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

2015 IDEA BOOK & CATALOG

Paper Pumpkin

Paper Pumpkin

Visitors

Friday, December 5, 2008

LOOK-A-LIKE....OR NOT?!

I received this groovy card from a swap I did earlier this year, made by Milette Siler, and I wanted to make it in a standard sized card (5 1/2" x 4 1/4"). I thought to myself how can I use the same cute design, but increase the size, while putting a little of me in it... well below you will see what I did. It kept the same base design with a slightly different approach (why reinvent the wheel, right...).

I just wanted to show you that you can make any project your own, with a little tweak here and there!

Have a great weekend, I will post pics from my Holiday bazaar sometime this weekend!


No comments: