Thursday, September 4, 2008

DECORATIN' WITH DELIGHT!

I love home decor, but everything I want doesn't always fit in the home budget, have you ever been there? Then I realized I am always make home decor as gifts for other people, but never really take the time to create cool things for myself. So, this past weekend I decided it was about time to do just that, create for me. Below you will see the pictures I scrapbooked for our wall. I love this idea because down the road when I want updated pictures on the wall, I can just pull these out and put them directly into my scrapbook, talk about being proactive. I hope you enjoy my inexpensive creations! I am off to figure out what other walls I can decorate!

8x10 Frames, from Value Bin at Walmart ($2 each)
12x12 Frame from Michaels ($5 on sale)

Stampin Up! Products Used: Pretties Kit, Chocolate Chip Grosgrain 5/8", Always Artichoke Card Stock, Basic Black Card Stock, Chocolate Chip Card Stock, Mini Glue Dots, Snail Adhesive, Always Artichoke Patterns Designer Series Paper (retired). Note: you will notice a couple products not sold by Stampin Up! I love mixing what is available in the industry.

Stay tuned I will be posting decor I've made for others from the past couple years. I hope I can inspire you to get your decorating fingers working!!

No comments: