Friday, September 19, 2008

Margo Kelly Card Swap!

Okay are you ready for creativity overload...? I just received a box full of 99 Oh So creative and fantastic swaps. It just makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside when you open a box of this magnitude... he he he! There are way to many to post on the blog, so over the next few days I will be posting my favorites... First up, here is an official look at my swap!! I used almost a whole pack of Rainbow Sherbet DSP, so below you will find 5 of the designs that come in that paper pack. What you might not notice is the glitter on center circles & top of the cupcake...anyone who knows me, knows I come equipped with dazzling diamonds!! Remember this is only the beginning, so if you are not already signed up to have my blog posts sent directly to your email inbox, then you better check back often...

MY SWAP SUPPLY LIST: Stamp Set: Party Hearty; Paper: Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White, Green Galore, Basic Black, Rainbow Sherbet DSP; Ink: VersaMark, Tempting Turquoise; Misc: Word Window Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, Horizontal Slot Punch, 1/16" Handheld Circle Punch, Bold Bright Brads, White Embossing Powder, Dazzling Diamonds, Heat Tool, Embossing Buddy, Snail Adhesive, Green Galore & Tempting Turquoise Stampin Write Markers, Stampin Dimensionals

No comments: