Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Wallet Sized Scrapbook!!

I was flipping through the pictures in my wallet a few months ago, when I got frustrated at how easy those little wallet picture holders rip, so I thought to myself...hmmmm... what I can I do?! So, the product of that deep thought moment is to the left. Now your wallet sized pictures can have a mini scrapbook of their own!!

I am also spreading my wings this Stampin Up! year as I have vowed to enter their monthly contests at least once a quarter. Well, quarter one down, I actually entered two categories for September. This first post was entered in the Rub It On Category. Note: For those of you who attended Convention, you will recognize this one...I just added rub-ons so I could enter a specific category!

See the details of how I made this, supply list, and of course more pictures below...

Supplies
Stamp Sets: Define Your Life, Defining Alphabet; Paper: Bella Rose DSP (Designer Series Paper), Riding Hood Red Card Stock, Old Olive Card Stock, Whisper White Card Stock; Ink Pad: Riding Hood Red; Extras: Gold Brads, 1/16" Handheld Circle Punch, Word Window Punch, Boho Blossoms Punch, 2 Translucent Envelopes, Red Gingham Ribbon, 1/8" Handheld Circle Punch, Horizontal Slot Punch, Scallop Edge Punch, Snail Adhesive, A Perfect Day & Anchored Rub-On



Basic Measurements: Base: 7 1/2" x 4 1/2" (score at 3 1/4" & 6 3/4"), Pages: 4 1/4" x 2 1/2", and the page protectors are our translucent envelops. To create the page protectors cut the flap off the top then flip the envelop, measure to 5 1/2 and trim off the bottom. This creates an opening on the top and bottom. Fold envelop in half which creates two page protectors for each envelop you use. Once folded use your 1/8" handheld circle punch to punch 2 holes in the crease, one at the top and bottom. This will be where the ribbon ties through to hold you book together. See the pictures and let me know if you have any questions.

No comments: