Tuesday, September 16, 2008

ONLINE ORDERING HERE!!

I don't know about you but I do my best shopping in my PJs at 1 in the morning. Well, now you can shop at Stampin' Up at 1 in the morning in your PJs or at 2 in the afternoon in your workout clothes (yeah, right!!). Online Ordering is here!! We have been begging Stampin' Up to give us demos this feature for a while now and being the good company that they are, we've now stepped into the 21st Century.

Wanna shop right now? Just click HERE or on the link to my Stampin' Up Business Website (DBWS) link to the left of this post under My Places. At the top of that page is a "Shop Now" button (appropriately named--doncha think?) this will take you to the online ordering site. Everyone will have to register as a new customer the first time they place an order, but if you're just browsing it's not required.

There's more...I know, I know... you can't stand it! Just wait. When you get to the online catalog, one of the category choices is Browse Projects. When you click on this it will take you to a gallery of cute project ideas. Then when you select one to view it will take you to a page like this where you can view all the items needed to make that project. You can basically make one click and all the items will be on their way to you! How cool is that? If you already have some of the items just deselect them and get the others. AWESOME!!

The BEST part of this new feature is that when you order, you still get all the benefits of ordering directly from me. Including hostess benefits! For orders totally $150 or more, all the regular hostess set levels and hostess dollars apply. The system will prompt you to select your free stuff automatically when you reach that level--you won't have to think about it. Stampin Up will send me an email about your order so that I can follow up to make sure you're completely happy with your new toys ( and most importantly send you a thank you card!).

One caveat: in order for me to get the credit for your order, you'll need to make sure that you link to the online ordering site from my DBWS and not the Stampin' Up customer homepage.

What are you waiting for? Go check it out! The projects are gorgeous! :)~
Christie

PS...I borrowed this wonderful wording from my upline and sister-in-law, Erin Blair. Why reinvent the wheel, right?! Click on her name to see her awesome blog!!

No comments: