Thursday, September 25, 2008

Envelop Card

Hey All! Okay I am working on more projects to share that are hand crafted with my own two hands. I wanted to first start with a card I made for convention. I LOVE envelops, which you will probably hear me say often. When I was making my swaps/projects for convention they all ended up being made with some sort of envelop. This is a basic, quick card that anyone can make. See supplies and details below:

Supplies: Stamp Sets: Enjoy Every Moment; Paper: Certainly Celery, Pretty In Pink, Very Vanilla, Bella Rose DSP; Ink: Certainly Celery, Basic Black, Pretty In Pink; Misc: 5-Petal Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, Stampin Dimensionals, Soft Subtle Brads, 1" Circle Punch, 1/16" Handheld Circle Punch, Certainly Celery Grosgrain Ribbon, Snail Adhesive, Mini Glue Dots, Dazzling Diamonds, Med Vanilla Envelop, Non SU! (Stapler, Staples).




This Card is so simple to put together, see directions:

*Take Medium Envelop and seal (lick & stick)

*Cut 3/4" off one side

*Certainly Celery Piece (base card) measures: 4 1/4" x 6", stamp top and bottom with small flower. The top piece is just a small scrap piece of the designer series paper that I just stapled on.

*Cut Designer Series Paper (DSP): 4 3/8" x 2 1/4" , Stamp the side of your choice with Enjoy, with extra piece punch the 5-petal punch.


*For the covered "O" in the word Enjoy, you will punch the Pretty In Pink Circle with the 1" Circle Punch. Note: Before punching the certainly celery circle stamp a piece of scrap card stock with the "O" from Enjoy, then punch with the 3/4" circle punch. Then stamp the middle with the small flower stamp, adhere to bigger circle, put brad through both (use 1/16" handheld circle punch), and finally adhere to card with a Stampin Dimensional.


*Pretty much everything else is scraps... leaves are made with the 5-Petal Punch (you can get 2 1/2 cards with each punch).


*You will use the 1/2" Circle punch for the middle of the flower, stamp the small flower, then place a mini glue dot in the middle, dip in dazzling diamonds.


*I placed the ribbon on last, you just need two strips the length of the envelop.


I hope you enjoy making this card as much as I did!!

No comments: