Saturday, September 6, 2008

"SWEET" SWAPS

Hello Again, guess who?! One of my favorite parts about attending a Stampin Up! event is the SWAPS & the overload of creativity!! Even thought I didn't get all of mine swapped, which I can't believe I'm admitting, I still received so many wonderful ideas that I can't wait to get starting making. So, this is your first installment of my convention swaps! I hope you enjoy these as much as I do!




This was made by Michelle Chesser, one of my amazing team members. One my favorite things about this is the Popsicle stick slides up and down! Don't you think this is a cute idea?!


















This very adorable sweet treat, was made by my sister-in-law and upline Erin Blair. This is the gift she gave to her downline. It is so cute, I don't think I could ever eat the chocolate, it would mess up the color combination. Please take a moment to check out her blog it is awesome! Just click on her name and and your creative senses will overflow with joy!!



Two more cute Sweet Treat Swaps (no names listed, or I would definitely give credit)!


No comments: