Saturday, September 20, 2008

Margo Kelly Swap- The Fun Begins!!

Howdy! I've been having so much fun going through my swaps, taking pictures, and getting them ready to share with all of you. I tried to pick my favorite 10, and well I just couldn't do anything less than 15, so today and tomorrow you will be seeing my top 15, they're in no particular order because that would be WAY to hard. I hope you enjoy these first seven and leave the blog inspired!!














I am not a huge Halloween fan, but I just love this card. By Joyce Feraco (Grand Soiree)















Don't you just love these colors together?!
By Cindy Russell (A Flower for All Seasons)

















I love the simplicity of this card.
By Lori Bowerman (Starring You)
















Beautiful, need I say more?!
By Linda Payne (Inspired by Nature)















Gotta love the Red Glitter shoes, I think I have a little Dorothy in me...he he! By Julie Alberda (Humor In Heels)













I am always on the search for masculine cards!
By Mary Polcin (Nature's Silhouettes)














Cute and done by none other than my sister-in-law! by Erin Blair (Bella's Bloom). Click on her name and check out her creative blog!

No comments: